WHP Research specializes in custom-designed quantitative and qualitative marketing research, tailoring the work to suit each individual business or organization and their particular needs.
We deliver quality research with respect to your goals, timing, and budget to help you better understand your organization, customers, products, and services.
Our team has the experience and skills across a wide variety of industries and techniques.
We provide personal service – with the President’s “hands on” involvement in each project, from planning the study design to presenting actionable and insightful recommendations.
WHP Research has expertise in:
- Defining research objectives
- Developing research designs
- Coordinating and executing studies
- Training, briefing and debriefing interviewers
- Analyzing data
- Interpreting results
- Preparing clear reports
- Presenting insightful findings to guide decision-making
WHP Research is:
- A woman-owned small business
- An active member of the American Marketing Association (AMA)
- Certified as a Local Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (LDBE) by the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority (MWAA)
- A contributor to the Airport Minority Advisory Council (AMAC)