In quantitative research, the emphasis is on designing an objective survey that will be valid, and collecting a reliable sample that will accurately represent the entire population.
We have extensive quantitative research expertise to develop valid and reliable research studies. When appropriate, we utilize a full range of quantitative multivariate analytical techniques and tools, such as regression analysis, factor analysis, cluster analysis, and perceptual mapping.
We have completed quantitative projects with consumers, prospects, employees, executives and professionals. Our quantitative work is completed in-person at our client locations, retail stores, airports, shopping centers, entertainment venues, via telephone, by mail, or online.
For quantitative research studies we offer:
- Clarification of scope and objectives
- Determination of methodology
- Sample acquisition and design of sampling plans
- Project management
- Questionnaire development and testing
- Programming online surveys
- Printing, mail fulfillment, shipping and receiving
- In-person training, briefing and debriefing sessions
- Data collection
- Data entry and tabulation
- Translation services
- Verbatim response analysis and coding
- Statistical and multivariate analyses
- Reports and presentations
- Action planning